Often a job or set of jobs will call for the use of a number of different types of ladder; whether it is gardening, home renovations, decorating or routine home maintenance. Sometimes the use of a free-standing step ladder can be inconvenient or dangerous, for example when pruning tall hedges or decorating a deep stairwell. In these situations, a combination ladder is the ideal choice, making the whole task much simpler and safer.
What is a Combination Ladder?
Simply put a combination ladder is a ladder with several sections that can be assembled in a variety of different ways depending on the intended application.
A Combination Ladder is a portable ladder capable of being used as Stepladder, or as a Single or Extension Ladder.
What are the benefits of Combination Ladders?
- Combination ladders allow you to reach new heights, safely and securely.
- Combination ladder adjustable heights use auto-locking clamps to ensure there is no movement between ladder sections when in use.
- Combination ladders combines the functions of a step ladder and an extension ladder – ensuring multiple uses and less storage space required in your van or garage.
- Unlike traditional ladders, you don’t need to find a wall to rest your ladder against. For example, if you need to hang Christmas lighting from tree to tree, or fit a light fitting in the middle of a high ceiling, a free standing combination ladder will be your only choice.
- Combination ladders are extremely portable. Some combination ladders fold up quite small, which makes them easy to transport. Most combination ladders can be broken down and used in three or four different ways depending on what you need them for at the time.
At Dreymar Industrial we offer two types of Combination Ladders:
- 3-in-1 Ladders
- 5-in-1 Ladders
Our sales team is on hand to assist you in selecting the right ladder for your needs. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.