Dreymar is a leading supplier of Industrial Trolleys in South Africa.
What is an Industrial Trolley?
Industrial trolleys are specialized transportation devices used in warehouses, factories, and other industrial environments to move bulky loads from one to another point.
What are Industrial Trolleys used for?
Workers use industrial trolleys to help move, carry, and protect a variety of goods and stock in an industrial environment.
Industrial trolleys are particularly efficient for people involved in the warehousing industry, who are required to move large volumes of product daily.
What is the basic design of an Industrial Trolley?
The design of industrial trolleys vary, but the basic components are:
- A set of wheels, on which a flat platform is supported;
- The flat surface is where the goods are placed
- The flat platform is often attached to a handle which is used to push or pull the trolley.
Usually, industrial trolleys are fairly large in size and are waist high.
What are the benefits of using Industrial Trolleys?
- Industrial trolleys allow large amounts of weight to be moved quickly and easily.
- Moving such heavy loads would either be dangerous or impossible to move by hand.
- Regardless of the total weight loaded, operating, and moving a fully loaded industrial trolley is incredibly easy, thanks to its lightweight design and high-quality castors. The castors are most often manufactured from high quality Super Elastic Rubber.
How do I use an Industrial Trolley safely?
Moving an industrial trolley is incredibly simple:
- Four castors are positioned at the four corners
- The castors start rolling when the user pushes/pulls the trolley, allowing the trolley to move freely and easily!
On most industrial trolleys, the rear pair of casters is fixed for added stability and the front pair swivels, which allows for easier and smoother steering.
However, there are industrial trolley models which feature 4 x fixed castors. Certain models also feature a centre set of wheels for added strength and stability.
What are Industrial Trolleys manufactured from?
At Dreymar Industrial, our range of Industrial Trolleys are manufactured from pressed steel and then powder-coated or electroplated for a high-quality, durable finish for use in the most demanding of environments.
What types of Industrial Trolleys do we supply?
At Dreymar Industrial, we pride ourselves on having one the largest ranges of trolleys for sale in South Africa.
We offer the following types of industrial trolleys for sale:
- Bin Trolley
- Brewery Trolley
- Coke Trolley
- Dolly Trolley
- Double Gas Bottle Trolley
- Drum Decanting Trolley
- Folding Nose Trolley
- Heavy Duty Case Trolley
- Heavy Duty Nesting Trolley
- Platform Trolley
- Rocker / Mammoth Trolley
- Sack Trolley
- Single Arm Drum Trolley
- Single Gas Bottle Trolley
- Stock Picking Trolley
- Turntable Trolley
- Wire Mesh Stock Picking Trolley
What areas do we deliver Industrial Trolleys to?
We supply and deliver industrial trolleys throughout South Africa.
Our main service areas include (but are not limited to):
Gauteng (All Areas), Western Cape (All Areas), Kwazulu-Natal (All Areas), Nelspruit, Limpopo, Bloemfontein, Rustenburg, East London, Port Elizabeth.