Multi-Tier Mezzanine Floor
Multi-Tier Mezzanine Floors
Triple your space with a Multi-Tier Mezzanine Floor from Dreymar Industrial
When businesses are looking to expand, the obvious consideration tends to be floorspace. Yet facilities such as warehouses often have substantial vertical space which is not being fully utilised.
A multi-tier mezzanine could add several floors to your space, eliminating the need to relocate your business.
What is a Multi-Tier Mezzanine Floor?
A multi-tier mezzanine is a structure that offers multiple levels of flooring within a space.
While a standard mezzanine gives you one extra level in your building, most multi-tier mezzanine designs offer two levels. Having said this, it is possible to add more – it depends on the storage requirements and space available.
Built from structural steel, multi-tier mezzanine floors are capable of withstanding substantial loads, making them ideal for almost any function.
Lifts and stairs can be integrated to provide a wide range of access options, depending on the floor’s intended purpose.
Multi-tier mezzanine floors are a popular choice for buildings and warehouses with high ceilings that have the space to allow a business operating within them to expand vertically. Adding a two or even three-tiered mezzanine floor is always a cost-effective solution, especially in a busy logistical work environment.
Why should I consider a Multi-Tier Mezzanine Floor for my business?
- Building upwards (if the height of the ceiling permits this) is usually much more cost effective than expanding your building horizontally.
- Increase the capacity of a warehouse or retail unit without the cost and inconvenience of relocation
- Double (or greater) available floor space, without the need to extend your building or relocate your business to a larger facility.
- Boosting your building’s performance is critical to your businesses bottom line and multi-tier mezzanine flooring allows you to create additional storage areas, picking or office zones.
What are the benefits of installing a Multi-Tier Mezzanine Floor?
- The installation process will cause less interruption than moving premises.
- A significant amount of additional space – you could double or triple the space offered by a single mezzanine floor.
- Mezzanines are usually a more cost effective option for expansion than moving to new premises, or extending the current building.
- Multi-tiered mezzanines offer flexibility. Made with structural steel, they are strong enough to be used for storage, machinery, and office space.
What other types of Mezzanine Floors do you supply?
What areas do you install Multi-Tier Mezzanine Floors in?
At Dreymar Industrial we supply and install Multi-Tier Mezzanine Floor solutions throughout South Africa.
Our main service areas include (but are not limited to):
Gauteng (All Areas), Western Cape (All Areas), Kwazulu-Natal (All Areas), Nelspruit, Limpopo, Bloemfontein, Rustenburg, East London, Port Elizabeth.