Single Tier Mezzanine Floor
Single Tier Mezzanine Floors
Double your space with a Single Tier Mezzanine Floor from Dreymar Industrial:
For an adaptable and high performing mezzanine solution, look no further than our Single-Tier Mezzanine Floors.
Whar are the standard features of a Single Tier Mezzanine Floor?
- Modular & Economical
- Create extra office or storage areas
- Easy assembly and relocation at a later stage
- Custom designed to suit any space or working environment
- Designed with load capacities ranging from 250kg/m2 to 1000kg/m2
- Creates a large open area below the floor to maximise available space
- Double your available space without the need for expensive building extensions
These freestanding structures are perfect for companies looking to expand available floor space, whilst minimising disruption to their business.
Single-Tier Mezzanine Floors improve the usage of space within a facility and help to streamline processes and improve business efficiency and productivity.
What is a Single-Tier Mezzanine Floor?
Structural steel uprights are used to support a single additional floor level ‘in the air’.
This floor level can be constructed from either timber or steel floor media, depending on the floors intended purpose.
This floor level can be used for storage, manufacturing, or additional office space. Lifts and stairs can be integrated to provide a wide range of access options, depending on the floor’s intended purpose.
Why should I consider a Single-Tier Mezzanine Floor for my business?
- Save money on relocating your business.
- Increase the amount of stock you are able hold.
- Maximise your existing premises, increasing the overall efficiency of your operations.
- Ensuring you have sufficient infrastructure to enable you to satisfy your business demand.
- Additional floor space can be created in situations where buildings cannot be extended in the traditional manner.
- Change unused, empty space into floor space, increasing the square footage of storage space available within your premises.
What are the benefits of installing a Single-Tier Mezzanine Floor?
- Increase storage capacity
- Maximise your existing premises
- Capitalise on unused, empty space
- Maximise your existing premises
- Increase the efficiency of your operations
- Increase the square footage of your workspace
- Save money by not having to relocate premises
- A bespoke solution perfectly suited to your needs
- Avoid the downtime involved involved with relocating
- Perfect alternative for buildings where an extension is not possible
- Ensure your business has sufficient infrastructure to enable to reach demand
What other types of Mezzanine Floors do you supply?
At Dreymar Industrial, we design and install bespoke mezzanine floor solutions.
Our single-tier mezzanines are built to specification, melding seamlessly into any working environment. Built to match your precise specifications and budget.
All of our single tier mezzanine floor installations include an engineers certificate.
We work closely with your business to develop the perfect single-tier mezzanine, specific to your space. Our projects can accommodate existing columns and other obstacles in your space, melding infrastructure such as lighting, ducts, sprinklers and cables into the floor’s structural framework.
What areas do you install Single Tier Mezzanine Floors in?
At Dreymar Industrial we supply and install Single-Tier Mezzanine Floor solutions throughout South Africa.
Our main service areas include (but are not limited to):
Gauteng (All Areas), Western Cape (All Areas), Kwazulu-Natal (All Areas), Nelspruit, Limpopo, Bloemfontein, Rustenburg, East London, Port Elizabeth.
Our sales team is on hand to help you find the right mezzanine floor solution for your business.